Multilingual DTP and Localization Engineering Services You Can Rely on
New projects coming in are great news for a company: more work means more revenue and more opportunities to grow. But more work also means just that, more work. And there is so much you and your team can achieve in a day.
It can also be that you do have enough time and resources to take on projects, but your customer has special requests that fall outside of the services you offer. You have to refuse the work, and the client goes to another service provider. That’s a missed opportunity.
What you need is an additional team you can hire on a task basis. A team that offers a wide range of services and has the flexibility to handle the work in often challenging deadlines without sacrificing quality. You need an extra team you can trust as if it were in-house.
That’s where we come in. At Project SoKo, we take the load off our shoulders, and we help you make it to the finishing line. In time and with great results, which means delivering against the quality standards you and your customers are expecting.
We offer a wide range of services that includes regular multilingual DTP and localization engineering work. We also perform ad-hoc tasks that your team may not cover.
Last but not least, our prices are competitive.
- Preparation of your software or website localization projects for translation using CAT tools (e.g., MemoQ, Trados Studio, or custom tools), as well as back conversion into the original format
- Creation of dedicated filters to improve workability for the translator and to ensure the best quality possible
- Troubleshooting and fixing possible tag or formatting issues to optimize the TMs workability and leverage in the future
- Fixing the formatting for correct segmentation and adequate tagging to ensure a better output after translation
- Copying & pasting of content
- Excluding marked text from translation
- Preparing the selected language(s) in a multilingual file
We offer 3 different processing levels, depending on your needs:
- Level 1: conversion only, to give an indication of the word count
- Level 2: simplified layout for documents meant for internal use
- Level 3: layout completely recreated for documents to be published
Desktop publishing work on localized documents to match the source, maintain target language typography and standards, as well as to fix any layout issues.
File formats: Word, PowerPoint, InDesign, FrameMaker, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Extraction of text for translation or word count purposes
- Implementation of the translated text back into the graphics
Alignment of existing translated material and creation of the corresponding TMs (European languages only).